Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][DW] Any Dungeon World?

Edited 1590560158
Hi All: Anyone got any Dungeon World games going? I'd like to give the game a try.  Thanks! EDIT: I'm in PST (UTC -8) and available Thursday and Friday nights after 6PM, also Saturday during the day; can play one-shots or about once a month.

Edited 1590604657
Stickying for interest. Also Pacific Time but available 230 PM local weekdays ( my job has me get up for the stock market ) I've run DW 3x on roll 20.  It's not very popular compared to 5E so they are subject to the usual ghosting...but I wouldn't mind playing for once...
Happy to see some interest. I'd also be willing to try Fate or a different PbtA game if my chances are better. Thanks!
If you know a few more folks who wouldn't mind playing I can do a one-shot or short story arc...
That would be great. How would you normally like to schedule?  I'd be available this Friday evening or Saturday but maybe that is too soon? Thanks.

Edited 1590687665
If you have the players I can run tomorrow after 3 PM PST (GMT-7). Game is up and may be found in the listings. Or you may PM me for a link.  if we get enough folks before I hit the sack tonight, we'll give it shot. 
Gold
Forum Champion
Dear Sean, you are the first remaining and one of the earliest members of my Basic Fantasy dungeon exploring game. You're still enrolled, and probably see the messages from its forum diary updates? Come back and play any time. 8000 XP range, so roughly 3rd-4th level dungeon crawl. Sometimes open table, also has some regular groups that would benefit from a seasoned player in the party as yourself.
@Gold Thanks Gold! Glad to see it's still going strong. Yes I just might drop by again sometime; I very much enjoy your games.  I've also heard good things about Dungeon World and FATE too. 
Okay I've got no apps in the applications thread so no game tomorrow as now sorry guys we'll try again at another date!
Hello I just payed for a year subscription and hoping to find a group to either dm for or as a player. I have been gaming sense 1993 and DMing sense 1997. I specialize in home brew and free flow generation style games if your willing to give me a chance please message me. Thanks for reading
Not "classic" DW, but you may be interested: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7418565/the-tower-at-armouth" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7418565/the-tower-at-armouth</a>