Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Munchkin anyone?

Gauss
Forum Champion
I am checking to see if anyone would be interested in playing Munchkin. If you are, please post your availability.  Edit: Just one note, I own the decks, I have scanned them in personally, and no, I will not distribute them to anyone else. Sorry. :) - Gauss
The card game? How could you do that over this virtual table?
Gauss
Forum Champion
I scanned in the cards and made decks. :) I am only doing the basic deck for now but I have most of the expansions as well. I will scan them someday later if there is enough interest in a regular game.  - Gauss
I would love to this game is awesome , have you seen the youtube video of will weaton playing with steve jackson ? Im availiable monday and tuesday and thursdays any time
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok Ashe, what time zone are you in? - Gauss
Munchkin is pretty popular. I think if you just put out a Muchkin Pick-upg-group game in two hours, you'd have a bunch of people there. Hell, if i can do that with actual full D&D games, you can do that with Munchkin games.
Gauss
Forum Champion
I agree that it is popular John, but, knowing who would be interested is helpful. :)  - Gauss
I would be very interested! Especially if there was a way to share these decks, legally of course, or if more people did what you did so this would pop up more then once. The issue I see with this is an extremely high demand if you are the only one with cards. I personally dont own the game I usually steal it from my friends when I need it. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Unfortunately, I cannot share the deck. Sorry. As for creating your own deck(s) it isnt difficult. Owning the deck, a scanner and the Paint program is all it took for me to do this.  - Gauss
I think this would be very interesting. 
For me it depends on the day.  I am usually free during the day and a few nights out of the week.   CST
I would be into some munchkin. I can play after 630 MST. most weeknights and most saturdays
Just watched the Wil Weaton/Steve Jackson video on Youtube of it. I'm up for a game!
Sounds very interesting, I would be free on mosts night past 7:00 CDT
I would be up for it, but it would depend on availability
i think i should scan my own cards up and play with some of my friends abroad. :) great idea.
Incredible! I wanna play! I have open availability until next week.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Thank you for letting me know that yes, there is in fact interest. I will post something in the LFG a couple days before I play any session. While it wont be a regular (weekly) thing I can say for a certainty that it will not occur on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Sundays. I have existing commitments on those days.  - Gauss