Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Programmatically Move Page DM is on?

Nick O.
Forum Champion
I've found scripts like Page Navigator and Map Change, which allow a DM to programmatically move players to a new page, but the DM's view doesn't follow them. Is it possible to have my view as the DM follow the players via those scripts? Or is there an API call I can make to reset the DM's view onto a new page?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Not possible, sadly.  The GM's last loaded page is stored in player.get('lastpage'), but is read only.  (and can be confused if there are multiple browser sessions open for the same GM).  It is only updated when the GM switches pages.
Nick O.
Forum Champion
Good to know. Thanks, Aaron.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yep, this is a feature I'd dearly like to be possible for Page Nav v3, but sadly I don't know if it'll ever happen.