Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM][P2P][18+] Out of the Abyss Saturday 3pm Eastern

More info here! The Underdark is a dangerous place, so I'm looking for 2 more who can commit to a weekly Saturday campaign. We intend to move ahead with Session 0 (free) tomorrow. As of right now we have two locked in PCs: A fighter planning to go into Arcane Archer, and a Draconic Sorcerer. If the listing interests you then shoot me a message with some details about yourself, I'd love to have a chat and see if we'd make a good fit! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $12 USD weekly, at least 20 hours in advance of the session via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Just looking for 1 more to complete our 5 person group! If you're into playing a front-line combatant, check out the listing and send me some details. Session 0 is in a few hours, but if you miss it I'll be happy to take some time and catch you up for next week.