Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Great Weapon Fighting Class Feature help

Good Morning Everyone, I am making some token macros for my fighter, he has the fighting style "Great Wepon Fighting" which alones a single re roll of any 1s and 2s for damage. Im using the speating attack macro for the attack "%{selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack}]]" and I set the weapon damage to "2d6ro<2" for his Greatsword However I just came across a small problem "Rolling 2d6ro<2 + 2[STR] = (2+1+3)=2" came to a total of 6 it reads to me that on my first roll i got a 1 and a 2, so I would assume i reroll both of these as I can reroll 1s and 2s once, but i appears I only rerolled 1 of the dice, in this case the "2".  Is this workng as intended?
It rolls them as they occur, the first roll was a 1 so it rolled again and got a 2 then moved on to the next die and got a 3.
I see, thank you for for clarifying