Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API showing no status, can't enable disabled scripts

Just what the title says. When I click Restart Sandbox, there is zero text. The scripts seem to be running, since I can use them in game. However, trying to enable a disabled script simply fails. The script stays off.
OK, now the script that listed as disabled is enabled. But there is still zero text on the Sandbox page.
Hello, Roll20 support? I am still experiencing this issue at past 10:30 pm at night. API also quite slow tonight.
Anyone from Roll20 out there? There is zero text in my API output console, still. 
Same Problem. 
Hey folks -  We have identified a regional issue with certain Javascript assets that is causing a problem with the API scripts page and the external journal. We’re currently investigating and working on a fix. Thank you for your patience!
Hey everyone -  We’ve pushed out a fix for the issue and things should be good to go. When you go to use the API, please make sure to restart your sandbox now. Apologies for the inconvenience!
Finds
API Scripter
Confirmed I see output again and scripts are up and running, You Rock! Thanks for the help!
Confirmed, I see output in the API output console and the scripts are running. (In fact, Roll20 Audio Master is functional again too!) Thanks!
Up and running, as well. Thank you!
It's working again for me, thanks a lot! 
Confirmed it is working again - Thank you.