Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Remove border from inline dice roll?

Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm assuming this is possible, because other roll templates seem to do so.  I'm just not sure how it is accomplished. Preptime and duration are both dice rolls on this particular ability.  Prep has only 1 die, but duration has 2, meaning that it could have red, blue, or green outlines depending on dice results.  Since there isn't any crit, success, or failure on these dice rolls, I want to make the border go away. I stole some css from another sheet that helped with the background, but the border is still there: .sheet-rolltemplate-psionics .inlinerollresult { background-color: transparent; border: none; } What do I need to add or change to make the green, red, and blue borders go away? 

Edited 1590953963
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You also need to change the border and color for the crit and fumbles .sheet-rolltemplate-psionics .inlinerollresult, .sheet-rolltemplate-psionics .inlinerollresult.fullcrit, .sheet-rolltemplate-psionics .inlinerollresult.fullfail, .sheet-rolltemplate-psionics .inlinerollresult.importantroll { background-color: transparent;     color: whatever-you-want-black-maybe; border: none; } Edit: forgot the mixed roll. I think imprortanroll does that.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
That works good.  Well after I figured out that somehow I left out the "result" part of the class for the various rolls. I've left color alone, since I am planning on having a config area where people can set what color the roll template uses for header background and text.  Some have a light(ish) background and black text, but some have a dark background and white text.  Anyway, once I figured out my omission, it works.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That looks good.