Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Styling Select Options

I am aware styling select boxes and their options is stupid restricted.  Just hoping I missed something. I wanna have the first option look different from the rest of the options when its the selected option (and when its on the dropdown).  Is there a away to style an option in such a way?

Edited 1591051955
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
yes this is possible. At least I know you can change the colours. Here's my unpublished pendragon sheet, with red text in the drop down: see top right and bottom right - two dropdowns, both showing the red text on the drop down, and on sheet when the dropdown isnt open. You can just put a class inside the option, like so     <option class="color-red" value="select" selected>Select</option> And the CSS .charsheet .sheet-color-red {     color: red;    } I'm chuckling at how many times the word select is used in this example, which is purely coincidental but perfect for this example.. Edit: PS what a time to notice the sheet has a typo...
Heh.  Thanks.  I will try it out.