Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2E All Compendiums not integrated into Roll20 Char sheet as promissed

John B
Pro
Sheet Author
Unlike 5e cannot drag and drop items, spells etc.. onto the char sheet as was promised.  Any update 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Have you purchased any content for PF2?  I don't think it has any free SRD content for the compendium, so you need to actually own books to have a compendium to drag/drop from.
John B
Pro
Sheet Author
Yes.  Thanks for this post I appreciate it if we have Roll20 speak to it rather than others that have been helpful.  I've been communicating this issue for a while and want to make sure it stays on their radar and that they are breaching a contract by making a promise and not fulfilling it and though they don't have a date I purchased it on the good faith that it would be coming shortly.  PF2E has been out for a while and so has the char sheet. Of course any bumps are appretiated.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
John B said: I've been communicating this issue for a while and want to make sure it stays on their radar and that they are breaching a contract by making a promise and not fulfilling it and though they don't have a date I purchased it on the good faith that it would be coming shortly.  PF2E has been out for a while and so has the char sheet. While I agree with you that it would be nice if all the drag-n-drop would be available already, I'd hardly call this a "breaching of contract", as the marketplace description of the product is accurate, the other drag-n-drop features do not exist yet. As you said, the release for charactermancer and further drag-n-drop doesn't have a date yet. PF2E Core Rulebook Marketplace info: Product Information Drag and Drop Integration functionality for spells - supports Cantrips, Focus, and Innate spellcasting in addition to a standard spell section. Upcoming Development includes Drag & Drop functionality items and class features, right onto your Character Sheet! Additionally, a vibrant Charactermancer is actively in development (coming 2020)