Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experienced Pathfinder Looking for Friday Evening Campaign (EST)

Edited 1401294405
Hiya folks, I'm looking to find a long term campaign using Pathfinder or D&D Next (Oct Playtest document). I'd like to find a Friday evening game starting sometime after 7:30/8:00 or so, EST (-5 GMT) I'm 35, have reliable internet, headset, and cam if needed. Skype, Google Handouts, Vent, etc are all fine. I've been playing various flavors of D&D since I was a kid; though mostly TSR GoldBox Computer RPGs. The last 8 months have mostly focused on Pathfinder and a little D&D Next. I've DM'd PF and 4e games a number of times as well. I'm a tactically minded combatant, but I make a point of being useful out of combat too.I don't min-max, and always try to be effective to the group. I've been using Roll20 very heavily lately, and have gotten pretty decent with macros and abilities. I enjoy helping folks out, so I'm open to questions or suggestions if anyone needs a hand with their setup. If you read the Specific Use forums, you'll see me offering suggestions all the time. Please PM me if anyone is starting up a Friday evening game and has room. Thanks, all.

Edited 1401333827
Another GM slipped through my nets so I'm shamelessly bumping to reset the bait.... GM's! You know you want me, come and get me :)