Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Concentration and Beyond20

Edited 1591312641
Hi, I'm using the Concentration script (version 0.1.14) along with the beyond20 browser extension (firefox). When I cast a spell using the roll20 character sheet, the concentration script sets the correct spell name. When I cast a spell on dndbeyond, the concentrations script sets the spell name to the character name. The concentration settings I use are: Command: !conc Statusmarker: stopwatch HP Bar: bar 1 Send Reminder To: everyone Auto Add Con. Marker: Works only for 5e OGL Sheet. true Auto Roll Save: false Roll Button: false Also installed are: MapTeleport.js CombatMaster v2.0 libTokenMarkers TokenMod Torch
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You probably need to get help from the creator of the beyond20 extension. 
I thought it might be an issue with how the script is detecting the name of the spell from what is posted in the chat.