Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using Different RPG System Sheets In One Game

I would like to know before I start if I make a game in roll 20 and set it as a pathfinder 2e sheet.  I then make characters and monsters using those sheets.  But then I switch it to 5E sheets and then proceed to make make 5E characters and monsters, with 5e sheets. My question is.  Can I switch back and forth and play both systems for same campaign just by switching the character sheet in the settings, once I have both systems characters set up?  Its not going to delete my pathfinder 2e characters is it when I switch the game to run on 5e, sheets? For example.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Use one sheet per game and don't switch!  Each sheet uses it's own set of attributes, many of which are used in sheet calculations for other attributes.  Some sheet's may have the same exact attribute name(s) and might/might-not work exactly the same in either sheet and could cause conflicts.  Also, each character and npc/monster in the game will basically generate attributes for both sheets which if they don't interfere with the "active" sheet's calculations will simply slow the entire game down.  Hope this helps.
yes helps, and thats too bad. have to make two games now of the same.   Thanks for advice.