Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Realease] Living things to put on your maps!

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Maps dreary and lacking in mushrooms?  Make your players think you're a fun-guy again (or whatever else, but the pun only works with guy, sorry).  Fungus not for you?  I'm barking up the wrong tree ?  Well plant yourself in front of the marketplace screen and I'll let you sea what else I've been working on!  Happy Gaming!
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks again, Sir! 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Those are so purdy I'm going to have to write a scenario just for them.

Edited 1591508228
I've added the Mushrooms set to my Wish List because my campaign should be progressing to the old D-series of AD&D modules later this year and I will need them. I've also bookmarked the tree set, but I never can seem to find the exact set of trees I would love to have. This idea set would include a variety of trees, with each of the following variations: Just budding out in leaf (spring) In full leaf (summer) In full leaf, with autumn colors (fall) Bare branched (winter) Bare branched, with snow on the branches (winter) If a set of identical trees with these variations were to be released, I would purchase it the same day it comes out. Or, if it already exists in the Roll20 Marketplace, I haven't found it yet.