Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why can't I get into my old games?

Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
If you give us more details on what's going on, it might be easier to figure out Does nothing happen when you press the "Launch Game" buttons on some older game? Or have some games disappeared from your Game List? I suspect that due to the extreme age of those games and the fact that they haven't been opened in a long time (last played 8 years ago), there is a possibility the campaigns data have been corrupted in some form. Roll20 have continued to evolve since it's creation, and it's possible that some old settings in those games is causing trouble. Now and then I've heard of folks who have had problems with old, +5 year old games that are in active use, but suspect that games that haven't been opened in years are even more suspect-able to corruption. All in all, an 8 year break is pretty impressive. I assume you had no problem in creating new games?
I click on launch game on any of those and this is what loads up.