Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Apply Default Settings Doesn't Work (Tokens)

I can't get Apply Default Setting to work on my tokens (Not sure I've ever gotten it to work, actually). I want to change all the existing tokens on maps in Princes of the Apocalypse to have bottom overlapping bars that are compact. I have that set in game settings. I go into Apply Default Settings and I mark Bar Location and Bar Style. I hit Apply Settings. Nothing happens. Not for selected tokens or unselected tokens. I can't find that any token changes to default settings when I hit that. I've tried this in the latest version of Chrome. I don't have an answer at this point. Am I missing something?
Do you see the progress bar moving below the red text? On a large campaign it may take a few minutes until you get the box that says "Selected settings successfully applied."
That was EXACTLY what I was missing. That progress bar was so far away from the apply button, I've never noticed it. Also, I've only tried it on the big campaigns, and it probably didn't show progress before I gave up, so I didn't even recognize it as a bar if I saw it. :)