Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] PvP Arena D&D 5th Edition Drop in style

Edited 1591734891
Title: Arena PvP System: 5e (With balance changes to accommodate PvP) Players: No limit (however 6 per session max) Description: We have begun our 3rd season of our arena game. There is no running story line. Its a drop in style game, no pressure. Type: One shot (persistent characters)&nbsp; Times: I usually run at about 13:00CEST about once a week. I now have 2 other GM's running games and am looking for more so expect multiple chances to drop in.&nbsp; Restrictions: 18+ and have a good grasp of how the 5e works. Must use voice. Find information on how it runs here: <a href="https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/vDO4XeQPl" rel="nofollow">https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/vDO4XeQPl</a> Join the Discord here [Mod: Link Removed] I wont be checking the Roll20 chat so any messages can go to there please
Hello JoesToes, The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.&nbsp; You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>