Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20AM: Adding Roll20AM call to spell description interferes with spell slot decrement

Hello, I added a Roll20AM call to a clap of thunder sound to the paladin's Thunderous Smite spell. The sound plays fine, but now the spell slot does not decrement.  How do I fix this?   Here is the screen shot of the spell in the 5e OGL sheet:
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That trick of adding the }} followed by linefeed and the macro was a hack based on an older version of the sheet. The roll template fields are called in a different order now, and the trick no longer works properly. My workaround is to put an API button in the field: [Play sound](!roll20 am audio,nomenu,play|ThunderCrash) It requires an extra click, but spells operate correctly.
Thanks Keith!