Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Professional Game Master looking for players

Tales of Dice and Magic offers crafted experiences for new and veteran players alike. As a your Game Master, I will set the stage and guide your group of adventurers through fantastic worlds of all genres, ranging from sagas of sword and sorcery, to interplanetary intrigues and portents of cosmic doom! I am familiar with a wide variety of systems, and have experience introducing and teaching new players. Gather a few friends together, and I’ll happily introduce you all to the wonderful collaborative stories that can unfold through these games! I am also eager to craft new adventures for long-time players tired of the tried and stale settings of pre-scripted adventures. I’ll work with your group to customize content and craft story arcs to allow your characters to grow and explore strange new horizons! Sessions can be booked weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or as a one-off event for birthdays or special occasions. I will run games for groups ranging from three to six people, and a four-hour session costs $150. That's only $25 per person for a full 6 person group! I offer a special discounted rate for a teaching session with beginner players, message me for details. All transactions will be made via Paypal, and will be made up-front at the beginning of each session. With thousands of hours of RPG experience under my belt, and a lifetime immersed in fantasy and science fiction, your group will be in good hands. Let me guide you into new fantastic realms and explore the reaches of your imagination! --Niall Farley, Professional Game Master
Can you message me if you're available tonight? My messages to you aren't sending...