<a href="http://www.sw5e.com" rel="nofollow">www.sw5e.com</a> This is a conversion of the OGL 5e rules, I have no hand in its creation but as a DnD player I've found it more accessible than Fantasy Flights or the older Star Wars games. I am a big Star Wars fan, and I'm sure plenty of you are as well. I like all things Star Wars and want to begin running a campaign in any era or for any faction. Some popular examples: A group of Jedi and/or Republic sympathizers trying to survive Order 66. A group of Clone commandos and/or Jedi fighting against the Separatists. A crime organization bent on profit and dominance of the Galactic Underground. Members of the Jedi Exploration Corps trekking into the Outer Rim and unknown regions to explore new worlds. A cell of Rebels fighting to strike back at the Empire. Knights of the Old Republic fighting against the Dark Side. Members of a black ops starfighter squad called in to handle the Empire's dirty work. Or one from dozens of other iconic Star Wars troupes. I live on the East Coast, and am looking to set up a game for sometime during the week, excluding Wednesday evenings. I'm a fan of high risk/reward scenarios, as well as having powerful, feat-heavy PCs able to try out builds that would otherwise require many more levels. If anyone is interested in living out their Jedi/Sith fantasy, wants to get crafty as an Engineer, or just wants to get shooting with a blaster and dicing with a vibroblade, either shoot me a message or drop a comment here. The conversion deserves more attention, and if you love Star Wars you'll love it too. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 CAD (14.68 USD atm) per person for a three-hour+ session made through PayPal one day in advance. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.