Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Final approval question

I had to change my banner size and pick an art style.  Does anyone know what turn around you get for after fixing what wasn't right?  Thank again. Marcus
David N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Depends on the day honestly. I've had some sets that needed a tweak get approves later that day after resubmission, and other times it was on the next day. 
Thanks.  Was hoping it wasn't a week or two.
Mino
Marketplace Creator
I think the worst turnaround I ever had was like, 6 days or so? And that was around the holiday staff when Roll20 was short staffed for obvious reasons. Usually though, It's between sameday and 2 days for me.

Edited 1591951454
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I've had it take a couple of weeks... it is not fast. I expect it to never take less than a week after they request revisions. If Rainy and David have better luck, I think I ought to be taking it more personally.

Edited 1592004129
Erik S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The only time I used the new system it took a couple weeks. But that was right in the middle of the covid-19 shutdown, so I can't really blame them for that. I have no point of reference for how long it takes under normal conditions. 
I think they are home for the weekend.  So looks like my little mistake cost me a few days.
Mino
Marketplace Creator
I guess the real takeaway here is that your mileage may vary. It may depend on the size of your asset packs, or what time the pack is being sent in, or any other number of factors.
Wordforger
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Yeah, it sometimes takes them a few days and never the weekend.
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Erik S. said: The only time I used the new system it took a couple weeks. But that was right in the middle of the covid-19 shutdown, so I can't really blame them for that. I have no point of reference for how long it takes under normal conditions.  Indeed, when I uploaded under "normal conditions" it was a day or two. I have just assumed it's due to staff shortages that everything runs slower now.
PonSquared
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I rarely have less than a 5-8 day turnaround involving anything to do with the marketplace.  It is a little, well, yeah.

Edited 1593533521
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I have a theory that the maintainers of the marketplace have started throttling the amount of new marketplace items that come out at a time. This would give a few items at a time a little bit longer front-page exposure. It would also mean that items in the pipeline aren't being reviewed and approved as quickly. This theory could be wrong, but it seems consistent with the general behavior of the marketplace lately. I've got an art set in the pipeline right now that has currently been sitting in "pending" limbo for 8 days.