Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e] Looking for 3 for Descent Into Avernus - Saturday Nights at 6 pm Mountain Time

Edited 1591916918
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We are starting this campaign.  Good opportunity to get into the front door.  I've been GMing forever, so you'll have fun. New players welcome.  PM me or respond here if interested.  This has mature content so 18+ only.  
I'm interested in this if there are still spots open. I'm intermediate in terms of experience with 5e/R20 (a year or so of campaigns that fell apart after 5-10 sessions). I'm a dedicated player looking for a long-term, stable campaign to be a part of. Thank you for your consideration.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We are filled up at the moment but real life always seems to happen.  I'll reach out if a spot opens