Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Looking for Player D&D4e Friday 7pm EST

Hey fellow Players, We are currently looking for one reliable person for our Friday game. The game is semi regular, usually we play on a weekly basis but it can happen that we make a short rest. The Group has been running for nearly a year now, this campain is been going since roughly 2 months. Currently we are Level 6. I would like to have YOU in the campain if you are. A reliable person. Not set on a specific role and show flexibility. Have experience with 4thed. If you see yourself in this three bullet points, leave me a PM or just write here in the thread. We usually use G+ to talk, so you will need a working microphone and control over your background noise levels to be able to participate. If there are any more questions, I'd be glad to answer them. Cheers
Bump.

Edited 1401407617
I would be willing to play, although I may have to get up for 5 minutes during the session to grab dinner (we eat from 6:30 - 8:00, I can just grab a plate and go). I'm fairly experienced with 4th edition and will play whatever the group needs me to. I have a working microphone with excellent background-filtering.
Bump.

Edited 1401445381
Simon O.
Translator
We still have a spot open for tonights game. If you'd like to join message me!