Greetings! My name is Paul, 40 yo and 25 years in RPG. I follow the Witcher story since the first release of the books and have been a big fan of the series (except netflix version). Currently I am gathering a group of interested players who would like to delve into the dark world of the monster hunter and experience one of the most unique fantasy setting on the market, feel free to sign up ( character concept well appreciated but not necessary, we will be using official rules of the Witcher Pen&Paper RPG by Mike Pondsmith/Talsorian). Due to the nature of the world and it's specific, dark theme this campaign is for adult players ( no exceptions will be made ). It doesn't mean that game will be filled with gore, pointless violence, sexual harassment etc, but world of the Witcher is unique and adult to the bone. Who played games or red books, knows. Currently session day is scheduled on Friday and we will be starting around 7pm EDT (specific time we will set together once we will have the party). If there will many interested players, we could schedule another session day on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday (I am busy with sessions and personal stuff during other days). We will start playing on June 27, 2 weeks from now, within this time we will create your characters and set the party for the launch of campaign. If character creation will go smooth, we will start session next week, June 20. To apply, post a reply to this topic and send me PM with your discord ID to simplify our communication. I will greatly appreciate if you have character concept already, in that case just post it within your reply. Attention! Witchers from the school of the Wolf are not available as PC, but you can meet them as NPC if lucky enough ;) Feel free to send me pm with any question that you may have. Looking forward to see the stories of your characters and ideas regarding campaign! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 10$ per session via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.