Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Shaped help

Recently it seems the documentation link on the 5e shaped sheet has gone down. I was wondering if anyone using the sheet had a copy of the Stylus script that I know was on there that is used to hide portions of the rolls (such as the notes section, attack rolls, damage, etc.) 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It does seem to have disappeared, though the code repository still exists. This is all I have of the stylus style. There was more, but these were the only parts I blocked. .sheet-gm-info-block, .sheet-rolltemplate-5eDefault .sheet-gm-info-block {     display: block !important; } .sheet-gm-info-inline-block, .sheet-rolltemplate-5eDefault .sheet-gm-info-inline-block {     display: inline-block !important; } .sheet-gm-info-flex, .sheet-rolltemplate-5eDefault .sheet-gm-info-flex {     display: flex !important; }
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Too bad, now the little info left on the sheet is found here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/DnD5e_Shaped_Character_Sheet" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/DnD5e_Shaped_Character_Sheet</a> Will be good idea to save any scraps you manage to find there. Webarchive didn't have anything saved for the page either, so seems the bitbucket documentation is pretty gone.
keithcurtis said: It does seem to have disappeared, though the code repository still exists. This is all I have of the stylus style. There was more, but these were the only parts I blocked. .sheet-gm-info-block, .sheet-rolltemplate-5eDefault .sheet-gm-info-block { &nbsp; &nbsp; display: block !important; } .sheet-gm-info-inline-block, .sheet-rolltemplate-5eDefault .sheet-gm-info-inline-block { &nbsp; &nbsp; display: inline-block !important; } .sheet-gm-info-flex, .sheet-rolltemplate-5eDefault .sheet-gm-info-flex { &nbsp; &nbsp; display: flex !important; } Thankfully that appears to be the exact portion of the code I needed, as I really only care about blocking the content portion of rolls so players don't see all the details of a spell or ability.&nbsp; Hopefully the documentation page makes a return soon.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
And thanks to the secret work of "Top. Men." the documentation has been restored.
keithcurtis said: And thanks to the secret work of "Top. Men." the documentation has been restored. Thank you! :D
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
keithcurtis said: And thanks to the secret work of "Top. Men." the documentation has been restored. Awesome reference!&nbsp; :D