Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macros quit working until a page refresh

I'm developing a healthy little collection of macros - some include API use and some don't. I'm running into an issue where seemingly randomly they stop and start working. When they quit I get no response to the button clicks in the macro quick bar or by calling them from the chat box. I think  the ones that quit are the ones that contain API commands. Sometimes given enough time (seconds, minutes) they start working again. I can usually get them to start working again by refreshing my browser - but of course that can be inconvenient. Any suggestions or insight? Thanks!
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
When they stop working, can you still type into the chat log or does the whole log stop working?
I can still type regular chat stuff...but if I type in #samplemacro they won't fire off