Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Audio Master issues: volume and menu

Hi all, I'm experiencing a couple of bugs, and I'm wondering if anyone has them as well. First, and most pressing, is the trouble controlling volume. When I start playing a track through Roll20AM, the volume slider on the Jukebox incrementally goes up to a higher level, which is too loud, so I have to manually turn it down each time I play a track. I have adjusted master volume level for Roll20AM, as well as the master music volume on the Settings tab of Roll20, but this forced change in volume still happens every time. Reducing the Roll20AM master volume down to 10% does make the music less loud, but this weird slider behavior persists. Second, every time I use the !roll20AM --config command, it shows me the config menu twice in chat. Not sure why, or if there is some setting I need to adjust.
Adjust the volume on the audiomaster controls, click the "tracks line in the menu. Use the command , nomenu to suppress the menu.
al e. said: Adjust the volume on the audiomaster controls, click the "tracks line in the menu. Have done that many times. The issue still persists. Thanks for the tip about the double menu. I'm curious, though, why one needs an extra parameter to make that menu only appear once?