Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

1 Shot Map Visible to my Apple Mac User using Chrome

Hello all, can I report a bug please. When my player using an apple mac zooms out, he gets to see the map in almost all cases as per the attached. The windows users dont have the same issue, just the mac user - across multiple maps . 
he tells me it reliably happens at 48% zoom .... 
I use macs, happy to help you test and confirm if its the same on my machine sometime. Not had anyone report this and I have 2 mac users in my game and I DM from a Mac. Worth checking if the player using safari ? I had some issues in safari early on with roll20 but once they used the recommended google chrome it was fine.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is on the list of known bugs on post 2 of the UDL feedback thread. I would suggest using the stable Legacy Dynamic Lighting for the time being.