Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Weird overlay with forum posts

Edited 1592418102
Using Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit). Also tested in Chrome 83.0.4103.97 (64-bit). Appears to be related to when I'm logged onto my account. This overlay does not happen and the page appears normal when I'm not signed into my account. Further testing shows it seems to only happen with the A New Light - Bug Thread - Updated Dynamic Lighting and Fog of War thread. Thank you.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm guessing this is in the UDL feedback thread? If so, I've noticed that the requested error report site produces some kind of html that breaks/overflows the site display.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yeah, the page looked like that to me as well.
Possible to get some help from Roll20 support about this issue? It's making if extremely difficult to read the posts in that topic.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thanks for the heads up. I've edited the post to remove the formatting.     
Thank you, much better now.  :)