Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM looking for Player. Wednesday 6:30pm Pacific (GMT-8).

Edited 1401409933
Hello all! I currently am running a little Cortex Classic game on Wednesday evenings. We are playing every other week (because of my work/class schedule) but will move to weekly starting June 18th onward. Cortex Classic is not as numbers heavy as many other systems, and we tend to favor heavier roleplaying in the group. The combat can be brutal, but since everyone in the group is new to the system I am not being cruel yet. We are looking for either a Mage, Tank, or a Ranger. Preferably a Tank based character, but some type of magic user or ranger would work. I will help you build your character, and will bend many things if you think of something creative. Humans only though, so sorry if you wanted to be a magical pony :( Please let me know if you are interested. I am willing to run a quick demo to see if you care for the system. It is a fantasy game, in a homebrew world. Its rather detailed, and of my own creation, but I don't mind 'breaking it'. With love, Jake.
I would love to play my skype is john.dimieri (jack samurai picture) I would love to play a tank and/or Mage... Contact me theough skype if you can.