Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Paizo] Extinction Curse Bug Thread

Edited 1589910991
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Thank you for playing Extinction Curse ! Quick Guide Accessing Your Content Module (The Show Must Go On) The Show Must Go On  is a module. Modules must be added to a new game via the  New Games Page . In the  New Games Page , find your desired Module from the column on the right. Click  The Show Must Go On  module from the menu. Fill out the remaining information. Click  I'm Ready, Create Game! Addon (all further adventures in the Extinction Curse  adventure path) Addons must be added to your game via the Game Details Page . In the Game Details Page scroll down to the Game Addons section. Select the desired addon from the dropdown menu and then click Add to Game . Which Character Sheet should I use? All Pathfinder Second Edition licensed content on Roll20 uses the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 character sheet. Bug Reporting Guide Technical Issues If you encounter a technical issue, please  follow this guide . If your bug is urgent or requires sensitive personal information, please get in touch on the Roll20 Help Center . Content Issues To help us correct any content issues you find within your purchased content, please fill out as many of the following as are applicable when making a report: A short, detailed description of the problem What  is the issue,  How  is it affecting your game,  What  is happening, What  should  happen? Clear and concise information is the most helpful in seeking out solutions Include screenshots of the issue
Roll For Combat
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Very simple bug, the background image for the Hermitage map is missing/broken. I created a new game using the module and when I try to access the map it's missing. (the map itself isn't there). Here is what it looks like in the map selector. And the page itself:
Roll For Combat
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Found a few other items regarding tokens on the various maps and how they were setup: Juvenile Boar at the Oldin's Orchard should be size Small, shown as Medium. (also the Boars are supposed to start inside the ravine and not on the log). Quasit at the Goldenlaws Church is shown as size Medium, should be shown as Tiny. All Mephits on all pages should be Small, not Medium. Lots of the tokens on the Hermitage appear incorrect -- Carlessa, Threndel, Lessa, and Bak are missing their AC and HP. Erran Tower First -- tokens in room G2 are missing their names (Xulgath Warrior). Thanks!
Roll For Combat
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Can't add The Show Must Go On (AP 1) content to an existing game. I can make a new game with the content, but I can't add it to an existing game. This is what I get when I try to access the game via the Game Addons section:
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Roll for Combat - Hi there, we're looking into the broken image issue and your other comments. I will note that we do not currently support small tokens, so small and medium creatures will appear the same size on the Roll20 grid. The Hermitage tokens, I believe, reflect that there is no included stat block for those NPCs, but again—we'll investigate! Regarding adding the Show Must Go On to an existing game, The Show Must Go On is a module, and therefore cannot be added to an existing game. The further adventures of the series (including Legacy of the Lost God) are/will be addons and can be added to the base game. Please see the original post in this thread for more detailed directions on accessing your content.
Roll For Combat
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thanks for your response. A few items about your response: I was able to add " Legacy of the Lost God (Extinction Curse AP 2)"  to an existing game. That should follow the same rules as the "Show Must Go On". You can try this yourself, but it worked for me (screenshot below of this setup). You have small tokens for several other monsters. I have included a screenshot below to show you. So you do have small and tiny tokens for some monsters, but not all of them. The tokens missing stats all have listed stats in the module. Most of them are just named creatures but use the same template as the original creatures. Hopefully, that should help. Adding both modules to a game: Small creature token in the premade file:
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Roll for Combat - 1.  Legacy of the Lost God   is an adventure  addon .  The Show Must Go On , by contrast, is an adventure module. The method of accessing this content is different and is outlined in the original post in this thread as well as their Marketplace pages. 2-3. We do not currently support "small"-sized tokens. The token in this example is a tiny token. In fact, the luminous ooze's size seems to be in error, and should instead be the size of the quasit or juvenile boar in your screenshot. The production team is investigating your above-reported issues.
Roll For Combat
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
1. Ah, okay. That makes sense. Sorry for the confusion. 2. Okay, that also makes sense. It doesn't really matter if the token is small or not, I was just noting it for your team in case it was supposed to be small.  Sorry about the confusion. FYI, I am seeing similar issues in the Legacy of the Lost God module. Missing maps, tokens without some names. Things like that. I can report them if you wish, but here is the Upper Moonhouse map:
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Roll for Combat - Thanks again for your report! It looks like there was some backend trouble with those images that we're working on fixing right now. Additionally, see the patch below. The Show Must Go On (Extinction Curse AP 1) Patch 1.1 Corrupted priests now show AC and HP. Correct quasit token size and replaced on any relevant maps. Rounded up roaming boars and put them back in the pit.

Edited 1589953951
JJL
Pro
Cool :O I shall buy these as soon as possible, only thing I'm sad about is that these modules don't add the new monsters to the compendium  Time to enjoy the glorious glorious high resolution ap maps :3

Edited 1590005502
JJL
Pro
My first observation: I find it funny that several npcs(gonna be unspoilery :D) with multiple tokens use lion tamer's(Daring Danika's) picture from the big art picture, except the Daring Danika herself :D I'm honestly bit confused whats up with that. I doubt roll20 is gonna update tokens with new pictures after pawns are released for extinction curse, so I guess its just either weird choice or mix up?
JJL said: My first observation: I find it funny that several npcs(gonna be unspoilery :D) with multiple tokens use lion tamer's(Daring Danika's) picture from the big art picture, except the Daring Danika herself :D I'm honestly bit confused whats up with that. I doubt roll20 is gonna update tokens with new pictures after pawns are released for extinction curse, so I guess its just either weird choice or mix up? Roll20 only uses are for said NPCs/Monsters if it appears in the official Bestiary or the AP themselves. It's part of the licencing deal.   It's actually pretty easy to load a new token of your choice and assign it an already made statblock though.  I'd be willing to help you with this if you can't figure it out.

Edited 1590036195
JJL
Pro
Ryn said: JJL said: My first observation: I find it funny that several npcs(gonna be unspoilery :D) with multiple tokens use lion tamer's(Daring Danika's) picture from the big art picture, except the Daring Danika herself :D I'm honestly bit confused whats up with that. I doubt roll20 is gonna update tokens with new pictures after pawns are released for extinction curse, so I guess its just either weird choice or mix up? Roll20 only uses are for said NPCs/Monsters if it appears in the official Bestiary or the AP themselves. It's part of the licencing deal.   It's actually pretty easy to load a new token of your choice and assign it an already made statblock though.  I'd be willing to help you with this if you can't figure it out. Eh, you say that, but I've seen them using pictures for NPCs/Monsters from the art pieces in the adventure before.(especially in 5e modules) Either way, I still find it funny they used her picture for every single "multi token" creature instead :D
Just to check, is there public timeline or schedule for upcoming releases somewhere? :3
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
JJL - Thank you for your interest in Extinction Curse, and I hope you're enjoying playing on Roll20. We plan to release the rest of the series on the same day Paizo is releasing the sixth—June 24th.
That is great to hear :3
The map scale for the Circus Camp is correct.  Each square is supposed to be 10' not 5'  this was brought up by the writers of the AP on the Paizo Forums. This is my version of the map pulled from the PDF and scaled correctly. This is the current map in the Marketplace version.
Hello! I've purchased Legacy of the Lost God and I've noticed a couple of mistakes so far. I've only prepared up to the Upper Moonstone Hall, so I'll add in anything else I find in the future. 1. There is a random Bogey who seems to have lost his way in B1 of Upper Moonstone Hall. 2. The Gluttondark Babau sheet's Longspear attack has a typo in the trait 'magicl". 3. I think there should be more player handouts, like for the corrupted pool of room B3. 4. Not exactly a bug, but because of all the stench aura's from the Xulgaths, the map is hidden and just a big blob of green. I had to turn off the aura's for all but a few. 5. Room B11 currently has just an Animated Statue guarding the door, not an Elite Giant Animated Statue with the modifications added by the adventure to make it a Guardian of the Faithful. I'd also imagine the token should have the specific image of the statue provided in the AP. Thank you for this! Being able to purchase this product has saved me a ton of time preparing for this campaign. I'm excited for the other parts later this month.
This is probably a newbie question, but is there any way to get rid of the room markers in the game?  For example, when I go to a room, then CTRL-L to see 'through a player's eyes", I'm seeing "B2", aka a GM room marker, on the map for the players.  Can that somehow be gotten rid of, or am I doing something wrong?
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
CJ - Sorry for the delayed response! I'll make a note of all of these and get them over to the production team. Thank you for your reports. Eric - You can remove or move those room markers by navigating to the GM layer and selecting all or one of them, then deleting! It's worth noting that your players will not be able to see it on the GM layer, even though you can with GM permissions. I hope you're enjoying playing Extinction Curse on Roll20!
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hi folks, Roll20 is transitioning away from the community forums for bug reports on licensed content. For all future bug reports on licensed content, please report them through the following  web form . We will now close this thread. Thank you.