Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

4e one shot. Eberron urban setting. start between 9-10pm est

I'll have 5 pregened characters. If it goes well I'll start running a weekly campaign. If I've spoken with you previously about DM-ing a game for you, you get first dibs. Other than that the first people to post get in. Feel free to post for alternates. Have a playable knowledge of 4e dungeons and dragons. A microphone, no cams. Do some light research on the Eberron setting. The party will be aligned somewhere along the lines of "neutral evil" but alignment in Eberron is very muddy.
I'll check this thread again when I get home from work but while I'm there post some ideas of what you'd want to play or what you'd want from this game. By playable knowledge I mean someone who could look at a character sheet, at least a two sessions worth of experience.
I'm in but I will warn you my mic sucks so I'll type mostly if that isn't a problem then I'm super in. If one of the pregened characters are a rouge I would like to propose "dibs" on him/her. Look forward to killing shit wit you.
Would love to play. Bit noobish, but I understand the rules and gameplay pretty well. I have a mic, but it tends to not be friendly. It'll work, but it won't be pretty. If you have a Wizard, I hope to claim it.
I will give Eberron a shot. If you have a Defender, I'll play him.
Muckity and Ronald are in. Andrew I'd let you in the group but seeing as you are 13 I don't think this campaign is really age appropriate.
Can i join im an experienced dnd player
yupp any preferred role?
Come on it cant be that bad can it. [Edit] Did some research and just seems dark and magicpunky (like steampunk but magic) so it seems more cool than not age appropriate.
@nicholas taylor i like to play wizard
Andrew it's more that I need mature players to pull of this game well. The world of Eberron is a complex place I don't think you are really at a point in life where you could grasp the themes I want to play off. It's really nothing against you.
<a href="http://www.mediafire.com/?wir0l1x54rmd2" rel="nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/?wir0l1x54rmd2</a> Eberron campaign setting
Damn Eberron sounds sexy. Love the Neo Medieval/steampunk esque style. Can't wait to play. Also, any of the new races going to utilized as one of the characters?
I loved it when I was a player.
I can see why.
Is there still space for this?
yes you'd be my last player I think.
Sure, count me in.
possibly one spot open.
can you post the character sheets so we look them over?
can you post the character sheets so we look them over? This.
Pm me guys and I'll send you a link to the campaign
pms sent
If you get room let me know!
Shawn you were pm'd drop in whenever if you see this.
If you have room I'd be interested in playing. I've played one scenario with roll20 so I'm not completely unfamiliar with it.
will maybe be doing another one.