Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

AD&D 2E Character Sheet issue - MU 1st level spell book

I'm developing initiative macros for my group, and have successfully created the initiative macros for weapon use and Priest spell casting.  However, when creating a generic initiative macro using Roll Queries for MU spell casting the 1st level spell table does not return the data when queried. Here is the attribute query I am using to access the data on the fist spell in the MU 1st level spellbook:       @{selected|repeating_spells_$0_spellname} This does not return an error, just a blank entry, even with text in this field.  It is the same for all the 1st level spellbook entries, such as @{selected|repeating_spells2_$0_spellname2}, or even @{selected|repeating_spells_$1_spellname} or @{selected|repeating_spells3_$1_spellname3). However, 2nd and higher level spellbooks work fine, so @{selected|repeating_spells4_$0_spellname4} works just fine, as does @{selected|repeating_spells11_$1_spellname11}. The same error is there for all other attributes in the table, such as casttime .  This just returns a null string for any 1st level spellbook spell, but works fine for all other levels.  There is no problem with Priest spells - all spellbooks are great for Priests. Is there something I am doing wrong, or is there a bug in the sheet?  Can other people replicate this bug?
I solved the issue - the Player had used the [Modify] button repeatedly.  The 1st row was now at index $42! Is there any way to reset the row index back to $0 on an AD&D2e character sheet that is in use, but has had the [Modify] button used on one of the repeating_item tables?