Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

achievements

why are there achievements?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Probably for fun.  It also lets you know how competent a player that is joining your game is likely to be.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Purely for fun.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I expect it is mostly so that you can look at someone's profile to see just exactly how long/often they have been abused by the quantum roll engine. Also, I'm not sure if it is The Aaron or GiGs that need an award for time travel in Roll20, but something odd is up with the time stamps...
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kraynic, you realise 6 minutes ago is sooner than 9 minutes ago?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Hmm, I was sure before firing up my screenshot tool that they were reversed...  Maybe I was just seeing things!

Edited 1593208103
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Now that you mention it, I think I've seen that happen in the last couple of days too. (Or maybe I went back in time and fixed your screenshot...).
lol