Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forge of Fury - The Foundry - Area 42: Secret Doors?

Christopher K
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I'm prepping things for my PCs to enter The Foundry level of Forge of Fury. Just to the east of area 42 are two secret doors in succession that lead out to random looted rooms and a common area, but I can't find a description in the pop-out for what these are supposed to signify or why the players would want to find them (or what their rolls need to be). Do these serve a specific purpose, story or otherwise, that I should leave it open for my players to discover?
I can’t find it either. I would use the DCs from the first area (4?) - 15...they look like a short cut...
Christopher K
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Sounds about right. Your reply came just shortly before we ended the session, but they didn't look anyway, so meh. Thanks!
They were an oversight even back in the original 3.0 adventure module. I agree DC 18 for both, they seem to be dwarf built for tactical retreat and not intended for easy passive perception.