Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e][Free][GMT+1/BST] UK based player looking for new adventure!

Hi! I'm a 23 y/o English speaking player looking for a new group to player 5e with on a regular basis. I've been playing D&D for 5-ish years now, including 1 long-running campaign. i've got access to Discord . I'm comfortable with using voice and/or video,  with a decent microphone. I'm a very flexible player and can find just as much enjoyment in a combat-heavy style or heavy intrigue/roleplaying type games, so i'm sure i'd fit in with most groups! If you're looking for a new, experienced player or someone to hop into your campaign part-way through, i'm interested either way. Availability at the moment is most days excl. Tuesdays but preferably weekends for long-term considerations. Hopefully i'll hear from some of you soon, peace!
I'm DMing a game 4:00pm saturday in seattle which is about midnight for you.  Interested?
I'd be interested in either playing or DMing with you. I'm based in the UK and would be mostly interested in playing during the weekend, Saturday or Sunday. I'm an older player who has been playing RPGs since 1980, and has been running a Roll 20 game for some weeks. Let me know if interested. 
Im looking for a DM too - are you interested in gaming with me Lexin/Liam? I am GMT+1 based in the UK. Add me on discord: RC1988#6721
Lexin said: I'd be interested in either playing or DMing with you. I'm based in the UK and would be mostly interested in playing during the weekend, Saturday or Sunday. I'm an older player who has been playing RPGs since 1980, and has been running a Roll 20 game for some weeks. Let me know if interested.  I'd be up for that yes, I'm probably looking for a DM, sounds like you have a lot of experience! what's the best way to contact you Lexin?
Another player here haven't played in about a year but looking to get back into it and struggling to find a game in BST would love to join if possible 
I would be interested too if you are still looking for a couple of players. I'm in GMT+2 (Germany). Im 33 y old and have about half a year experience with DnD5e and DSA. I'm comfortable with mic and/or cam.
I'm a forever DM looking for a game, I can do any day except Weds and Sun. I've run SKT, LMoP and currently doing ToA. Really keen to have a game to improve my DMing abilities for my table - me and the guys I run for all came to the game together so no one has a reference point. Based GMT+1
RC1988 said: Im looking for a DM too - are you interested in gaming with me Lexin/Liam? I am GMT+1 based in the UK. Add me on discord: RC1988#6721 I've sent you a friend request on Discord, where I'm Lexin#4980  I can do most days but would prefer a Saturday or a Sunday as I'm already playing on a Wednesday and Thursday.  Happy to GM or play, whichever suits.
If you want me to DM what would you like to play? I can't run Lost Mine of Phandelver because I'm about to take part in a game where someone else is running it and that would be cheating. :-) I could pick up something like "Out of the Abyss" or "Explorer's Guide to Wildemount", or run a shorter adventure such as "The Boggersman" to get us into the system and then arrange something longer once people are used to the system.
I'm an older player from Finland, also looking for a group. We're only two time zones apart, so I'm sure it can work, and my weekends are free. I have a homebrew character concept I'm interested in playing, subject to GM approval of course, and whether it fits in the setting. My username on Discord is Rosletyne#5865.
We have set up The Boggersman, contact me on Discord if interested -we may have room for two more players.
Lexin said: We have set up The Boggersman, contact me on Discord if interested -we may have room for two more players. I've taken the liberty of also contacting you on discord, if you still have space available.
We are now full! 
Update - we have one more place if someone is looking for a game today. We're going to be starting at 13:30 today BST/GMT+1. Contact me on Discord, Lexin#4980
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/239743/the-boggersman" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/239743/the-boggersman</a> We're looking for one or two new players. Someone dropped out.
We are starting a New 5e game running every other Sunday. Game will begin 7/12/20 12pm MDT to 6pm MDT. Most of group have been playing together for over 5yrs. We are open to new players but experience is a plus. We are beginning Tales of the Yawning Portal series. If interested please send me a message, Thanks!