Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Drag and Drop from Compendium not working

I just purchased the Pathfinder 1st Ed Bestiary, and it won't allow me to drag and drop monsters into NPC char-sheets.  That's kinda the whole reason for buying the book, so I don't have to stat all the beasties myself.  Anyone have any ideas?  I don't have character "pop up" in a window on in settings (saw that as earlier fix, didn't work).
Just tried with PRD monsters as well, will copy the name into the NPC entry and nothing else.
I am using Pathfinder Community Char sheet, and have tried dragging and dropping almost every monster, even ones that worked before today (not Bestiary entries, SRD/PRD entries and they don't work.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Purchased paizo/roll20 products from the marketplace only work with the official sheet by roll20.  The community sheet only allows drag/drop from the free pathfinder compendium.
Oh, thank you for letting me know.  I'll change the sheet I guess!