Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PATHFINDER SAVAGE SEA

Pull up a stool and rest yer bones, this be a tale of the Scarlet Hawk. A tale of brave pirates who put a finger in the eye of the empire, plunder the sea with steel in their  hands and spells on their lips. A tale wrought with blood, sweat, and dark dealings  Untold. Have another ale, I hear tell that after all these long years, a captain has finally been  found who can break the seal, Old Gavin Trueblade put on her. The Hawk is looking  to set sail once again, I hear tell them there Empire goons are on the crusade again,  figure it’s about time the Scarlet Hawks legend returned to run them out of these here  seas. What say you youngun, you think you got fire in yer gizzard enough to stand on  the deck and watch the blood run in the gunnels? Looking for 4 to 6 players, Characters will be required to have the profession Sailor. This is a homebrew world of scattered islands and several small continents. Due to the nature of the game it will be 18+
I'd be interested in playing. Have some experience  w ith pathfinder.
This sounds interesting. Have been playing pathfinder since 2013. Any more details?
The group will be a band of pirates on a ship called the Scarlet Hawk, the world is mostly water, small islands and a few larger continents in the Eastern seas. think 17th century swash bucklers Anne Bonnie,Black Beard, that sort of feel in a fantasy setting. Digging up buried treasure, dealing with the Empire, taking down ships, raiding enemy pirates.
I'm very interested depending on the time and day.
I have a few questions: 1. is this Pathfinder 1e or 2e? 2. What day and time? 3. Will this be a evil campaign? or more neutral sense we are pirates? 4. Any homebrew rules we should be aware of?
Ok since it's getting asked the game will be on Sundays at 9am MDT 1st edition Pathfinder, and that honestly depends on what happens in the campaign, no the only thing homebrew is the world.
Lou P. said: Ok since it's getting asked the game will be on Sundays at 9am MDT 1st edition Pathfinder, and that honestly depends on what happens in the campaign, no the only thing homebrew is the world. I would love to put application in, but that's way to early for me sense i have a late game on Saturday. I wish you best of luck on your game and getting players.
Thanks no worries have fun.