Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API Statusinfo -- Question

Greetings!, I've been digging into the code with Visual Studio after snagging it from Git. Looking through it, I'm wanting to add additional custom status markers' images, as seeing the drop-down menu only shows the generic default. I'll be frank, my coding skills are super new as I've just recently figured out on my own how Git works (barely), but thankfully I'm a quick learner. The API for Statusinfo, I can't make heads or tales on how to add more image selections instead of the default status marker. I'm capable of coding in my own without the requirement of the "add condition", but I'm stuck using the generic images.
Statusinfo script is the Older script created by Robin, VictorB has already adapted into a single script called combatmaster. You might want to check that out before going into rewriting a new script.
Mark (GM) said: Statusinfo script is the Older script created by Robin, VictorB has already adapted into a single script called combatmaster. You might want to check that out before going into rewriting a new script. You are a blessing. Thank you!