Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom 5e OGL BACKPACK tab

I've been working on altering the "Bio" tab into an easier to track inventory. "Backpack" Still have a bit to clean up but just wanted to post to see if anyone else may be interested in the code once finished. 
Sounds like a great idea for an additional tab, but I'm not sure why you'd replace a perfectly good tab that's on the sheet already. Inventory management is quite poor on the 5e OGL as it stands. You'd be getting this pulled into the public code right, not making it a custom sheet?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Users cannot alter the Roll20 sheet. The current code is not even visible. It would have to be a custom sheet.
Anthony said: Sounds like a great idea for an additional tab, but I'm not sure why you'd replace a perfectly good tab that's on the sheet already. Inventory management is quite poor on the 5e OGL as it stands. You'd be getting this pulled into the public code right, not making it a custom sheet? I'm just making a custom sheet based on what my group has actually used for the last two years. I realized not a single player had anything at all on the BIO tab. so that's why I replaced it. It could easily be an additional tab. I'm no sheet maker but I've been working on this for a while at least just for my own groups ease of use.