Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

BECMI D&D Sheet - anyone working on this?

Edited 1401547252
I modified the html/css of the wonderful sheet for DCC to work for BECMI D&D. I do not understand what a "pull" is or how github works and I don't want to take credit for work I didn't do. Maybe I should talk with the creator of the DCC sheets? If someone else is working on this project already, no need for me to campaign for it. I simply want it available for anyone that isn't a subscriber. Are custom sheet options still only available for Mentor level subscriptions, not Supporter as well?
UPDATE: I now have the thieving scores auto calculate based as closely to the RulesCyclopedia as I can mathmatically. Increase your level and it increases your thieving scores.

Edited 1401638800
Looking great! Thanks for the DCC shoutout.
Gold
Forum Champion
Looks good. Thanks for planning to share it. I would like to see this available to all on the Character Sheets, and so would some others I know on the Dragonsfoot forum site.