Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem Duplicating Pages

I'm trying to duplicate a page but when I click on the "Duplicate Page" icon to the upper right of the page I want to duplicate all I get is a blank white page. None of the images I've loaded onto the original page get duplicated. This kind of defeats the purpose because if I wanted a plain white page I would have just clicked the create new page button. Am I doing something wrong? Is something malfunctioning? Thanks.
It doesn't duplicate the page content. It duplicates the page settings (background color, fog of war, dynamic lighting, map size, grid size, etc)
Ah, got it. Thanks for the quick response Mark :-)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
What you want is more than likely a mentor level feature called transmogrifier. This feature allows the Account owner to copy pages from one campaign to another campaign he created but I think you can also use it to copy pages into itself but not sure on that part as I faintly remember reading about it - not sure if it was someones wish or not. When I had that subscription level I had a dummy campaign that I would copy something over to it, edit it (like change it's name) then copy it back to the original board. it is a round about way but it worked.
Thanks Pat, it's worth considering.