Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is it TIME for Full Cray Cray Gonzo RPG????

Time & Space shall not stop the fun! I'm prepping to run a FULL Gonzo RPG Adventure Through Space and Time The Rule Sets to start with S&W White Box (it's free and has a good core foundation) Ruins of Arduin  (Arduin is the OG play anything, anywhere, and anytime game.) Skyscrapers & Sorcery (Modern City Magic with Dragons) White Lies (She said her name is Janette Bond) White Star (yes we are going to Space and Beyond!) Star Sailors  (because Magical Girls are Mandatory at this point!) S&W Outer Space Raiders (All sorts of Space Pirates & Cyber Punk Stuff) White Box Gothic (Spooky Stuff - Yes!) *If interested leave time and days available for game. 
I got a pm the Star Sailors is by Okum Arts Games for S&W White Star This is going to work interesting as Ruins of Arduin has Amazons & Star Powered Mages. more rule sets all for S&W White Star Have Death Ray Will Travel (Campy Golden Age Sci Fi) Stark Space (Space Edge Lords & Cyperpunks) Outer Space Raiders Omnibus Vol 1
So for this Game I have been imaging a Race of  Evil Alien Master Mind.  They are scouring time & space looking for certain artifacts.  Together with these artifacts they can conquer and control all Space & Time.  Heroes are being recruited to stop them from all of Space & Time.  For some reason your character has been selected.  Good Luck! To start out players will pick a rules book and make a character from that book.  I will then wrangle them into the adventure.  From then on - Anything Goes!
Last Week a mini test game was done Paladin lamenting the death of her horse. She observes a falling star and takes it as a sign from her Goddess. Follows to where it impacted in the ground. Finds a metal giant in a flaming wreckage. The giant appears severely wounded. She is just barely able to drag the giant out. Using her healing ability and rudimentary blacksmith skill. She is able after a few days to revive the Metal Giant. Now fully healed the Metal Giant tells her his name is Thunder Wheels. Then promptly transforms into a two wheeled device of some sort. It tells her to get on. She notices there is like a seat. Thus the party is formed. Damn I love Ruins of Arduin and White Star