Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP/LFG][Paid][5e] Dragon Heist // 1215 AM CST Wednesday // First Session this week only 2 spots left

My name is Inocencio , I go by Ino or Soramus. I have over 28 years experience behind the screen. I have been a professional DM since August (when I discovered roll 20) clocking over 1450+ hours on roll20 with 70% being paid games. I run 17 sessions a week, weekly at all hours of the day, multiple systems, with multiple people all over the world. I am seeking players for a moderate to expert player run through of Dragon Heist ( if your new to the game thats fine , Im amazing with new players). I can give you details of the game after you direct message me. I have run Dragon Heist at 5 times, 3 of them to completions, one is still running and one ended in a TPK, I am keeping this short , but know I allow 98% of content , use a high stat array (17,16,15,14,14,10) and rolling 4d6k3r1. I roll all dice in front of my players. I have multiple youtube and twitch games you can see to see how I DM. (I don't reveal my screen as I do not want to give away anything) Odyssey of the Dragonlords is available to watch and Mad Mage is also available to watch on youtube with me DMing. Either leave a message here or direct message me.&nbsp; Have 3 players, looking to fill out the group with 1-2 more. Session 0/1 this week. Thank you for your consideration.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/240872/dragon-heist-late-night-tues-slash-wed" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/240872/dragon-heist-late-night-tues-slash-wed</a> Sessions run for this group will require payment to the Game Master at the rate of $15 per person, per session or 60$ per month paid at The Patreon of the Game Master. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any privacy arrangements.&nbsp;
This game will not stop at level 5, the party does plan on continuing either in waterdeep or something else once Dragon Heist is finished.&nbsp;