Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

All Attributes and Abilities Gone

This seemed to happen overnight. Every single character in my campaign has lost all of the above. Not sure why.
I saw that happen with one of my characters earlier; about freaked me out. But I refreshed the page and it came back, so I dunno. If that doesn't work for you, I dunno what to tell ya. Just letting you know you're not the only one.
Yup, they came back with a refresh. Still not sure why.
Glad it came back for you. I have no idea why it does that, either.
It just so happens to be doing the same thing to all the objects in my pages. Refresh hasn't brought them back yet.
Robert R. said: It just so happens to be doing the same thing to all the objects in my pages. Refresh hasn't brought them back yet. Just the tokens on the tokens layer? Or everything (maps, etc.)?
Everything, including maps. However, each icon in my page navigation bar still had one image to represent the page, which indicates that it still has some memory of the objects therein. Once again, after a few hours and numerous reloads, it seems to be back to normal.