Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Pathfinder 2: Agents of Edgewatch, Wednesdays at 6:00 PM Eastern, Starting August 5th

Hello. The game won't start for a few weeks (since the AP doesn't release until the 30th), but I wanted to open applications early, to try and get a solid group. This listing is fairly long, so I won't waste your time here:  Listing
can't wait to try it out!!

Edited 1596230754
Hi, the style you want to play is the same I really prefer and is so hard to find in most of the groups. It would be amazing if I can join the group! I am playing pathfinder about two years now, but only every 2 month a weekend day because the DM does not have more time (work live sometimes really sucks). Anyhow, I have experience in role games for around 17 years. Let me know, if you are interested.