Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

page consolidation

under the tab at top ...where it shows pages. Is there a way to make a sorta folder to say all the maps of one module in it?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No, but it's on the minds of the devs and something they've talked about in recent Community Roundtables as something they want to do soon.
Thats good news to hear...doing deck plans would be more easy if you could group the decks of each ship in folders
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Kefrem said: Thats good news to hear...doing deck plans would be more easy if you could group the decks of each ship in folders In that situation I do on a single page.  I section off the map with dynamic lighting lines and put each floor of a building (or deck of a ship) in its own dynamic lighting container.  Then the whole ship or building is on one map page.  If I want players to be able to move freely, I will copy the tokens so there is one on each floor/deck for each PC.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
If you are not using dynamic lighting, then making the map a multi-side Rollable Table token sometimes provides utility for stuff like that. If you are using DL, Kraynic's method will allow PCs to be on different decks but on the same Player Page, making it easier to "split the party". Best for smaller maps like ship decks so all the ray tracing doesn't bog you down. 
Gold
Forum Champion
The Aaron said: No, but it's on the minds of the devs and something they've talked about in recent Community Roundtables as something they want to do soon. Not just recently, they have been hard at work on this popular Suggestion for several years.