Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 1E Haste Buff

I'm trying to add a haste buff to my character, using the Pathfinder Roll20 character sheet. As you probably know, haste adds an enhancement speed, up to 30 feet. The following is working: +20 enhancement to Speed +1 to Attack +1 Dodge to AC +1 Dodge to Reflex However, I want to configure this so that it can be used with whatever speed the character has (light armor, medium/heavy armor, encumbrance, etc). I tried to come up with the following but it doesn't seem to work. +{ { @{speed}*2 , 30 } kl1 } enhancement to Speed +1 to Attack +1 Dodge to AC +1 Dodge to Reflex Thank you.

Edited 1594828768
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I haven't tested this, but have you tried putting it in an inline roll format? +[[{@{speed}*2,30}kl1]] enhancement to Speed I also took out spaces, because sometimes extra spaces can be a problem. Edit: After further thought, is the *2 supposed to be there?  I think you just want speed and 30.
Yes, the *2 needs to be there. The haste buff doubles the character's speed, up to 30 feet. Character with 20 speed is increased to 30, while a character with 40 speed is increased to 70. The formula you provided does not work. I even tried [[@{speed}*2]] just to see if the kl1 was not recognized, and this too is not working.  :(
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Well, I guess you would just end up having to customize that line of the buff to the character instead of having a universal line for speed.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It doesn't look like Attribute calls work in that section. Trying to add @{attribute} just prints the string, [[@{attribute}]] throws a math error. Maybe you can use a macro + ChatSetAttr to do the math and apply the correct number to the buff?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Hmm, unless something has changed, I have used some attribute calls (inside inline roll brackets) for things before. Some examples: Power attack (2 hand) -[[1+floor(@{bab}/4)]] to melee +[[3+[[floor(@{bab}/4)*3]]]] to melee damage Bardic Knowledge +[[ceil(@{class1_level}/2)]] to knowledge
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nah, they're not working for me. This is the Roll20 sheet, not community? Bardic Knowledge throws an error, the other two parse the integer at the start and ignore the bit with the Attribute. So the first one gives -1 (even changing the right side to @{strength}*10) and the second one gives +3, no matter what the Attribute math is. Unless there's a special way to call them, something seems to have broken. I don't play PF by the way, I might be doing something stoopid. Pretty sure I've got the right sheet though!
I'm using the Pathfinder 1E Roll20 sheet.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yeah, I'm confused. The examples from the wiki don't even work. It might be a bug.