Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder - Kingmaker AP - Blazing a Bloody Trail - Sundays Bi-Monthly - LF 3 More!

Edited 1401663068
I want to run Kingmaker two Sundays a month, and need 3 more players...Central US timezone, Sunday Nights 7-9 pm to 12-2 am time range. PM me is you may be interested. Roll20 tabletop, also Skype as is Voice game...No Vid, just voice. Standard Kingmaker AP - Party of Four - Have 1 Cleric/Oracle? already, so need 3 more.. Need 1 Martial, 1 Arcane, and 1 Rogue-esque. Base (Core, APG, etc) Paizo Material(SRD) Base Classes - Gunslinger and Summoner are only prohibited classes. No Alternative Classes 2 Traits - or 3 Traits and 1 Drawback Alternative Racial Abilities is ok, but subject to approval. Archetypes should be ok, Subject to Approval. Nothing "Alternative Rule" stuff - Basically, everything is subject to stamp of approval anyways. Attributes - "Focus and Folly" System - Pick 1 stat, this is your Focus, it starts at 18. Pick 1 stat, this is your Folly, it starts at 8. Roll 1d10+7 4 times, filling in the remaining Attributes in order from top to bottom. You may switch the totals of 2 of your non-Focus/Folly stat one time. Lvl 1 Standard Starting stonefur4 on skype-- add me an holla if interested
2 Spots left