Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer Bug on Levelling

Went to level the party last night and one of my players' charactermancer sheets has got stuck on the first page and now will not close or go forward. The HP rolling button has also popped up three times (I'm guessing from trying to open the charactermancer multiple times, see picture). Any fixes or anybody else encountered this issue before? We tried refreshing both our pages, and I cleared the cache on mine, all to no avail. Can exit out of it but cannot cancel. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited 1594878007
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've never encountered this, but assuming you can get to the Attributes & Abilities tab, try this: Pop the character sheet out into its own window (top left button) Search for the charactermancer_step Attribute, and enter this into the first field: lp-welcome Might do something? Other Attributes you could check, and their fields: l1mancer_status - completed mancer_confirm_flag - blank mancer_confirm - on lp-mancer_status - blank lpmancer_status - blank Don't really know what they all do, if anything, but they seem to be the values for a character with no leveling in progress.
Changing the lpmancer_status to blank has fixed the issue! Thank you so much!
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No problem! Glad to know one of them worked. What was the value it was stuck on, out of interest?