Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map errors in Eldritch Lairs: The Blood Vaults of Sister Alkava

Hello! I found the particular errors while setting up to run: The Blood Vaults of Sister Alkava First, the room tags in Area 3 on the "Blood Vaults" map:  Rooms 3c and 3d seemed to be on flipped according to the description text. Secondly, in Areas 4a and 4b, the western and eastern alcoves respectively, there is a blood elemental in one of the urns that is supposed to be across from an empty alcove. There aren't any empty alcoves, and that empty alcove is supposed to be the wall where the secret door is in those areas. I ended up moving the blood elemental and covering up the urn that is in the alcove where the secret door is. Thanks for checking this out! Terrelle
Is this content not being updated anymore or is this the wrong place to post this?
Kavini
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi Terrelle. This content is indeed still being updated! I just missed your original post. I'll put this in my list of patches to make next week. Thanks for spotting the issue. Best, Nic